top of page

I have closed down my business:


  • If you are 55 years of age or older, and you have become unemployed because your business has closed down, you may be able to apply for a benefit from the local council under the Decree on Assistance for the Self-Employed (Besluit bijstandverlening zelfstandigen, Bbz), or the Older and Partially Disabled (Formerly Self-Employed) Persons Income Support Act (Wet inkomensvoorziening oudere en gedeeltelijk arbeidsongeschikte gewezen zelfstandigen, IOAZ). One of the conditions for applying to the IOAZ is that you are still registered in the Business Register, so you must apply before you end your business.

Tips on how to (re)start again (coming soon)

bottom of page